Kelly IT Services is currently sourcing candidates to help fill a Project Coordinator opening with a well known Fortune 500 Insurance Company located in Woodland Hills, CA!
This is a long term contract opportunity!
Qualified and interested candidates APPLY NOW!!
You can email your resume directly to Amy Kowalski - firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide project planning, scheduling, and reporting support to the project team, support during the Project Planning Phase including the development of Project Plans, Scope, and/or CAP.
• Gather project plan details from the project management team and assemble into a project plan.
• Develop and maintain the project staffing plans, actively working out issues in the plan.
• Develop and maintain project reports as assigned such as weekly project status reports, resource planning reports, risk management reports, and other management reports as
• Maintain project tracking logs such as actions, issues, minutes, anomalies, PSTs, problems, change, and risk, schedule.
• Coordinate Meetings/Workshops for project team.
• Develop Project Presentation Materials.
• Communicate project management information between the Program Management Office, Program Director, Program Manager, Team Manager, and other Program Office Coordinators,
and the project staff, as required.
•Assist the Project Manager by monitoring compliance to Program Management Office standards and procedures.
•Assist the Project Manager by monitoring project budget and schedule.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Requires 2 years' project coordinator experience associated with project planning and execution.
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and SharePoint.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (email@example.com). Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only select candidates will be contacted. Thank you!
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high- visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website