Kelly Services is looking for a Project Specialist in the Cleveland area.
Pay rate $31.00 an hour
Establish and maintain project administrative files and records.
· Manage multiple requests, prioritize, and provide timely resolution
· Format / review documentation in preparation for release
· Support Metrics collection, formatting, and presentation for review
· Support project invoicing activities
· Support schedule, milestone, and plan definition for project execution
· Maintain schedule to ensure work is assigned and completed as per committed dates
· Maintain functional relationship with internal Project Management partners including Sourcing, Finance, Supply Chain and Product Management
· Provide Tool expertise (MS Office and change tracking)
· Perform data analysis in support of the Project Manager
· Proactively disseminate project information to defined stakeholders over the duration of the project
· Collect and prepare relevant information for presentations, reports, and project status meetings
· Identify, communicate, and mitigate project risks
Bachelor's degree from a 4-year accredited university or college, OR an Associate's Degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 2 years of applicable experience, OR a High School Diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of applicable experience
· Prior project support or administrative role
· Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to effectively interface with multiple levels of internal and external customers
Please call me @ 330-688-8400 or email @ email@example.com
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website