Our client, one of the largest property and casualty insurers in the United States, is currently seeking a Project Manager (NON-IT) for an 8+ month contract position with the opportunity for possible temp-to-perm. The position is located in Chicago, IL (60631).
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large company (listed on the NYSE), work for an industry leader, work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Pay range - $43.00 - $46.00/hour
****Seeking only Business Project Managers/this is not an IT Project Manager role.
The main function of a project manager is to partner and collaborate effectively with IT counterparts and the business to develop new technology solutions as well as prioritize and manage updates and releases.
- Help design concepts for cross-functional, high impact and transformational business tool initiatives that are aligned to the needs of the field sales force.
- Coordinate competing priority projects; create detailed plans to accomplish goals, and balance scope, budget, and timelines.
- Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients.
- Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Lead the development of conceptual designs and business requirements, lead the testing teams, help with implementation plans, and collaborate with training to ensure proper education content is developed.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills. Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Strong knowledge of project life cycles, firm understanding of the agile development method, and the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally.
- Ability to be flexible and succeed in a fast paced and continually changing environment.
- Ability to keep decision / issue logs, create status reports, manage a backlog, and stay on top of open items.
- Basic knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
- PMI or PMP certification preferred.
- 3-5 years' experience required.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (email@example.com), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website