Quality Control Representative available in the Indianapolis area
Day shift –
Quality Control Lab-
Daily QA/QC evaluation of finished products produced with the maintenance of lab equipment.
Evaluate product samples according procedure, and communicate results to all affected parties on a timely basis
Organization and timely communication of testing information is essential to this job function
Work with cross functional teams, such as production
- Perform all product quality testing as directed
- Evaluate samples submitted by production and document results
- Record results in appropriate systems on timely basis as directed
- Coordinate microbiological testing and documents results
- Record data in appropriate systems as directed
- Communicate results to all concerned parties
- Operate and maintain Gas Chromatography equipment including testing of production samples
- Maintain and calibrate lab equipment as needed
- Coordinate sourcing of lab supplies and testing chemicals as needed
- Assist in developing procedures as new testing regimens are added
- Identify deviations and work with Operations and Productions group to identify and document solutions (deviations/corrective actions)
BS or BA in Food science, or four degree in science along with 2-3 years of food quality or related industry
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website