Kelly Scientific has a new opportunity to join the Quality team of a large Dental Care provider in Hatfield as their Complaint Coordinator.Training will be provided!
- Support the Quality, Regulatory, Operations, and Engineering departments by managing all open complaints and ensuring they are closed within process timeframe
- Review new complaint notifications to ensure correct status is assigned, coordinate with Technical Support for any changes
- Escalate Out of Box failures and Adverse Events/MDRs to the appropriate team
- Provide routine reports for Post Market Surveillance activities and various improvement projects
- Create Pareto charts and assist in data analyses for Root Cause investigations, including but not limited to obtaining Device History Records
- Maintain Management boards for Customer Defect Tracking & Resolution processes
- Continually improve processes to streamline and automate complaint data processing
You are an excellent fit if you meet the following qualifications:
- HS diploma plus 3+ years' experience in Quality Assurance, Medical Device, and/or Pharmaceutical Manufacturing setting
- OR Associate degree plus 1-year experience in Quality Assurance, Medical Device, and/or Pharmaceutical Manufacturing setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, highly organized, thrives in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy, willingness to ask questions, and able to work independently in a team-setting
- ERP, SAP, and/or QMS experience, given priority
- Knowledge of GMP and Quality Systems, given priority
If you, or someone you know, would like to be considered please apply online immediately!
This position is Monday – Friday from 8:00am – 5:00pm, with minimal overtime. Pay ranges from $18.00 - $23.00/hr., based on qualifications. There is opportunity for the right candidate to grow within the company over time. Training is provided for qualified applicants. Don't delay!
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website