Kelly Services is now hiring for a Quality Control Inspector for the 2nd shift in Gainsville. This is a temp to hire opportunity paying $15 hourly
1. Perform and document inspection requirements following approved SOPs for incoming, in process, OEM and finished products. Document and notify QC Manager of non-conformances.
2. Perform and document inspection requirements following approved SOPs for tissue and tissue related products. Document and notify QC Manager and/or Tissue Bank Director of non-conformances.
3. Responsible for maintaining the security and identity of all tissue related products while under his or her control.
4. Status products according to inspection procedures to ensure that product identification and traceablilty is accurate and prevents product mix-up.
5. Perform inspectional audits per procedure following approved sampling plans.
6. Process product returns through the QA quarantine system and disposition to the appropriate electronic and physical locations. Ensure product complaints are documented according to procedure with clear status for further evaluation as required.
7. Conduct activities according to established work standards to ensure a timely flow of product throughout the inspection process.
8. Perform sterile lot receipt of implant products and document any deviations through the non-conforming materials process.
9. Understand and follow all departmental SOP's. Document and report any process deviations to team leader.
10. Understand and comply with all department safety policies and procedures.
11. Know and apply the Quality System and any appropriate Federal and International standards
12. Assist and support other team members as necessary.
Education: High School Diploma or GED required.
• Prior work in a Quality department in a regulated industry preferred.
• Experience utilizing Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) preferred.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and documentation skills.
• Aptitude to learn the use of basic Quality measurement equipment and tools such as profile overlays, calipers, hand gages, etc.
• Basic computer skills.
Please apply with an updated resume.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website