Quality Engineer Position
- BS degree in Engineering with 3+ years' experience (Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical engineering preferred)
- MAIMS degree with 2+ years' experience
- Available 1st and 2nd shift
- Experience in quality roles and manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience dealing with external customer; strong customer focus skills
- Computer knowledge on Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel, Word)
- Oriented and experience in a team environment
- Knowledge of ISO 9001/AS91 OO preferred
- Experience in auditing preferred
- Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma
- Project management skills
- Member of CIAPR preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication in English and Spanish
Kelly PR Offers:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay
- Christmas bonus
These positions have additional benefits that will be described when contacted
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Quality Engineer today!
* Must comply with minimum established requirements to qualify
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website