Vehicle Program Management Engineer at Nissan Automotive
We are currently looking for a Vehicle Program Management Engineer to join our team in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
This role will be responsible for supporting sedan development.
Job functions include but are not limited to:
- Lead cross-cultural program development activities to ensure completion of key milestones and vehicle Quality/Cost/Timing.
- Develop project schedules and manage critical path for the Altima & Maxima product lines
- Monitor metrics, identify key issues, bring 'decision ready' issues forward to chief engineer.
- Lead the engineering/purchasing/finance teams to strive for the frugal and competitive cost/investment solutions.
- Be the liaison between engineering and outside organizations (manufacturing, marketing, product planning, etc.).
- Ensure project stays on schedule and on budget.
- Able to work cross-functionally and cross-culturally within the Nissan organization.
- EDUCATION - an ENGINEERING bachelor's degree is Required.
- 4+ years of experience in automotive Design, Test, or Program Management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles.
As the local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply on-line for immediate consideration. For questions regarding this position, please email me at Gary.Larson@kellyengineering.com.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website