Please call or email the following:
Call - 915-591-0248 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronics Engineering Technician in the syncreon Olive Branch plant.
- The Printer Technician position is a highly skilled technician level where the employee is capable of a full workload. The individual is responsible for the timely and cost effective maintenance, repair and test printing equipment and for promoting and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction with our service and products.
- Test, troubleshoot, repair, electromechanical parts, equipment, and systems, inside actual model portfolio, applying principles and theories of electronics, electrical circuitry, electronic and electrical testing, usually work under direction of operations staff.
- Help to research equipment and component needs, sources, competitive prices, delivery times and ongoing operational costs
- Help to Perform preventative maintenance and calibration of equipment and systems
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, and engineering instructions for assembling electronics units, applying knowledge of electronic theory and components.
- Maximize equipment up-time through timely response and effective and efficient repair with selective customer training to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think independently.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude and demonstrated skills.
- Knowledge of Basic Networking.
- Computer and analytical skills.
- Troubleshooting and repair high experience is a must.
- Prior experience in the maintenance and repair of office equipment. Lexmark, Dell, Okidata, Xerox, experience a plus.
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Complete all administrative aspects of the job on time and error-free.
- Provide accurate feedback with parts usage reporting and customer meter readings.
- Communicate and interact with customers, field service, sales, management, and administration in a way that is courteous, positive and professional.
- Must be able to problem solve, conduct written and verbal communication, read and comprehend technical information.
- High School Diploma a minimum, Electronics or Computer Associates Degree preferred.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds. Pull, lift, reach and transport equipment parts and boxes.
- Required Minimum Diploma in Electronics technician with 3 years relevant experience
- Required experience in Printer Repairs (different OEMs) / Preferred experience in Lexmark Printers
- Required Know-how in Electro Mechanic Device Repairs
- Preferred Specialist in soldering/desoldering PCB techniques / Preferred with IPC J-STD-001; IPC-A-610; IPC-A-620; Rework and Repair and IPC-A-600.
- Preferred written and oral communications skills (English)
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Ability to train people
- Good computer skills (MS-Office, excel, word)
- Good team player (Ability to work independently and as a team player)
- Open minded
- High accountability
- Experience working with warranty reduction and value improvement initiatives preferred.
- Strong analytical and experimental skills
- Knowledge of continuous improvement tools; root cause analysis, problem resolution teams are highly desired.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website