Research Technician I
We are seeking a Research Technician 1 for one of our top clients located Morrisville.
The following are responsibilities related to the Research Technician 1:
- Perform routine research activities as assigned, including in vivo & in vitro based screens.
- Perform dosing of laboratory animals, animal husbandry.
- Prepare & verify dosing solutions for administration.
- Ensure that all individual study supplies are on-site & prepared in a timely manner.
- Perform equipment maintenance.
- Review protocol with manager to insure proper study execution.
- Prepare & organize study data, study folders & data forms; perform data collection and entry.
- Review study report, gives feedback on the accuracy of the materials & methods section; report data to more sr staff.
The following are minimum qualifications related to the Research Technician I position:
- Education:Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in animal science or related discipline.
- Experience:0-1 year related exp.
- An equivalent combination of education & experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education & experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: ALAT, LAT or LATg certification through AALAS preferred.
- Extended periods of remaining stationary (standing or sitting) may be required.
- Must wear prescribed personal protective equipment (PPE).
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website