Job Title: Risk Compliance Analyst
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: Contract assignment
Pay rate: $28/hr.
Monitors activities to minimize the company's exposure to risk. Activities may include quantitative analysis, risk identification and remediation. Represents or supports the reputation of the company to minimize compliance and regulatory risk by resolving issues and ensuring adherence to company and legal standards. Responsible for ensuring that all of the company's activities adhere to the necessary rules and regulations, and that the company complies with legal/regulatory statutes and jurisdictions.
The Analyst, Compliance monitors compliance activities, records & metrics to minimize the Company's exposure to Federal and State regulatory findings of non-compliance. S/he conducts research, analysis of relevant compliance-related information and makes recommendations on necessary procedural/control changes on less complex compliance matters.
- Analyzes less-complex compliance audit results and makes conclusions on the adequacy and reliability of controls.
- Maintains rapport with regulatory personnel by arranging continuing contacts; resolving concerns.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Assists with the development, implementation and maintenance of Compliance controls.
- Reviews existing compliance controls for regulatory updates and performs the necessary gap analysis.
- Creates and maintains various internal and external audit and compliance schedules.
- Assists with conducting risk assessments on business and operational processes, procedures, and policies.
- Assists in the design and enhancement of internal controls to facilitate auditing process.
- Assists in the design of audit/compliance programs to ensure ongoing evaluation and validation of control effectiveness.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience (Business, Finance, or equivalent degree)
Experience: 1-3 years Compliance, Legal, Regulatory, or Financial Services.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Position requires poise, tact, and diplomacy
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the organization, mindful of the culture and diversity of the audience
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Technology savvy with Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong project management and influencing skills-ability to manage action plans and drive team tasks to timely completion
- Strong learning and inquisitive skill set
- Ability to problem solve and adapt quickly to changing circumstances
- Strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills along with the ability to form strong cross-functional relationships
- Must have a team player mindset, actively take initiative, and have a strong work ethic
- Demonstrated use of analytical skills – both using tools (ex. Excel, Business Objects, etc.) and problem solving/critical thinking skills
- Aptitude/familiarity working with data sets to complete management reporting (ex. create/update graphs)
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website