Kelly Finance and Accounting is currently recruiting a Sales and Use Tax Accountant for a great company in New Britain!
Key Tasks Include:
- Preparation of sales tax returns for U.S. entities which includes monitoring and verifying Vertex reports to system generated sales tax returns for accuracy
- Assist E-filing all sales and use tax returns timely meeting all required state deadlines. Approximately 700 monthly returns, 1000-1200 quarterly and annual returns
- Assist manager with various sales tax projects
- At least two years of experience with Sales and Use Tax Filing. Strong knowledge of sales and use taxes is required
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting is preferred but not required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
Our customer has an immediate need, please respond today!
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world's most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website