Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant for a great company in Fairfield, NJ! This is a temp to hire role!
The Senior Accountant reports directly to the Senior Financial Reporting Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who can contribute and develop in a fast-paced environment. This contract need is immediate as it will assist with the year-end close.
- Perform month end close process in a timely and accurate manner
- Prepare month end journal entries and general ledger account reconciliations
- Oversee the fixed asset tracking and accounting processes including ongoing project approvals and monitoring of project status
- Ensure timely, efficient and accurate payment of vendor invoices in accordance within terms
- Reconcile accounts payable and related accrual accounts monthly and provide analyses related to accounts payable balances and activity
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Skills and Experience Requirements
- Must have experience processing month-end close
- Skilled in General Ledger, Booking, Reconciliations and other General Accounting Functions
- Invoice AP Processing
- Strong accounting knowledge strong knowledge of US GAAP and the ability to properly apply accounting rules and guidance and to effectively communicate complex accounting issues to non-financial people at all levels
- Good systems knowledge - experience and understanding of JDE or similar enterprise systems, HFM consolidations system
- Experience with SAGE; highly desired, not required
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting preferred, experience in lieu of degree will be considered
- 2-5 years in corporate accounting or shared services environment
- Ability to work overtime and effectively under tight time constraints as required at peak reporting periods
- Strong PC skills including advanced Excel (pivot tables, macros, etc.)
- Strong English skills (written and verbal)
Customer is looking for a quick start, please send your resume today!
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world's most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website