Senior Analytical Chemist
Working closely with a Lab Manager/Senior Chemist, this role will assist in analytical work related to quality control sample analysis during production, registrations, clinical trials and product development. This position will provide Technical Services, including methods developments and analytical services. Additionally, this position will be responsible for supporting the product quality insurance.
- Carrying out routine tasks accurately and following strict company's methodologies to carry out analyses
- Instrumental analysis of methods using HPLC, LC/MS, GC/MS, FTIR, and UV-VIS, instruments.
- Validate method using LC/MS and UHPLC systems to identify and quantify chemical compounds in support of research team in the biological fluids and product formulation
- Constructing, maintaining and operating standard laboratory equipment.
- Ensuring the laboratory is well-stocked and resourced; Inventory and organize all retain sample, chemical reagent and analytical consumable items.
- Help clean lab equipment and glassware and stock them in organized fashion.
- Support all laboratory personnel with routine laboratory procedures such as sample preparation, solvent and buffer preparations.
- Preparation of clear and concise directions for conducting analytical methods at the laboratories and spreadsheets for recording and calculating analytical results.
- Maintaining proper laboratory communication. Keep a well maintain notebook. Documenting the work accomplished. Keeping your co-workers well informed of your activities.
- Follow all safety protocols to ensure a safe work environment for yourself and co-workers
Qualified applicants should possess:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemical Sciences
- A minimum of 6 years of experience as an Analytical Chemist in a research, food and feed analysis, environmental analysis or pharmaceutical laboratory
- Ability to use analytical equipment including pipette, analytical scale, pH meter, filtration apparatus and thermometer
- Significant LC-MS Method Development and Validation experience is a requirement
- Possesses up-to-date computer skills using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to determine the appropriate methods for testing to obtain the results needed to solve a given problem.
- Possess up-to-date computer skills using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Working knowledge of E-mail, internet and web-based software.
Employee is required to travel to fulfill job duties. Schedule and amount set by management and employee. Estimated <10% travel, including international travel.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Qualified candidates may apply online, or send an updated copy of your resume and availability for phone interview to firstname.lastname@example.org!
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website