Senior HPLC Specialist
Kelly Science & Clinical has an excellent opportunity as a Senior HPLC Specialist! This is a great fit for someone interested in the sciences and technology/instrumentation with strong previous lab experience. This opportunity is with a global leader in the food, environmental, pharmaceutical, AgroSciences, diagnostic, and cosmetic industries, with lots of opportunity for growth and continued learning. We are interviewing and hiring immediately!
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) - Maintain instrument/software in a validated state at all times. Perform assessment, troubleshooting, repair. Develop and implement CAPA to resolve issues as needed. Ensure completion of preventative maintenance and routine qualification testing. Install, configure software for electronic record compliance. Perform testing to identify gaps and develop remediation as required. Routinely analyze system logs/audit trails, perform software/firmware upgrades, update user account information, and complete periodic system compliance reviews.
- Validation Testing - Determine and/or assist with determining the approach to test and validate instrumentation. Provide technical and risk-based rationale to support approach. Coordinate installation and/or execute testing (as required). Review testing documentation generated by vendors and/or other team members. Compile and maintain documentation in an organized GXP compliant manner to demonstrate status.
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Compliance - Ensure projects are completed in compliance with existing quality systems. Stay current with client, regulatory, validation, IT, and e-record regulations and requirements. Assist with implementing new internal practices and procedures.
- Research - Research and on-board new instrumentation; Assist with integration of instrumentation into existing data center environments and workflows
- Technical Writing - Provide technical input for validation deliverables, investigations, and develop/enhance procedures in accordance with established quality programs
- Training - Provide training to system users and other admins; Assist with developing training program and procedures
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Experience in the analysis of therapeutic proteins using various HPLC Techniques including IEX, SEC, HIC and RP and CE including ICE and CE.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The candidate must have effective documentation skills with the ability to author internal technical reports
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- Bachelor's in physical science (chemistry, engineering, computer science, etc.). Additional years of directly related experience may be considered in lieu of degree (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- Experience: 5 years of laboratory software and/or analytical instrumentation research, installation, programming, networking, and/or validation.
- Demonstrated GXP documentation and technical writing experience
Strong knowledge of Windows OS, networking, and instrument PC connectivity and configuration (securities and file structure)
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website