Kelly Services is seeking Senior HR Analyst – HR Technology & Operations for one of our customers in the Bridgewater, NJ area.
This is a work from home opportunity.
Don't miss out apply today!!!
Schedule: Monday – Friday (8:30 am – 5:00 pm)
This is a senior level role that supports all HR Systems globally. Will work closely with the HR, benefits, compensation, payroll, and recruitment teams to ensure data management and reporting needs are met. Maintenance and configuration experience in SAP SuccessFactors is essential.
- Maintains and provides global application support of all HR systems in support of the organizations data management and reporting needs.
- Ensures accuracy and integrity of organizational data within our HR Systems
- Serves as subject matter expert on SuccessFactors capabilities
- Provide application support for ServiceNow for the HR portal
- Creates standard and adhoc queries or reports
- Develop and manage transactional workflow for data correction requests/ mass data updates
- Develops and executes weekly, monthly and quarterly audits in support of the HR technology and Operations team
- Manages and prioritizes case and issue resolution
- Provides data summaries or statistical analysis for use in strategic planning or decision-making
- Follow and recommend process and procedure changes for updating, validating and correcting employee records or other HR data to drive efficiency
- Supports the annual processes, including annual compensation, variable pay and open enrollment
- Complete semi-annual SuccessFactors and UKG releases including testing and reviewing changes and enhancements to supported modules. Identify improvements to enhance user experience and drive optimization.
- Monitor integrations and resolve integration/interface issues
- Support all aspects of project implementation and technical book of work
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years experience on HR technology platforms, systems, analytics and processes, SuccessFactors and UltiPro Kronos preferred
- Strong background in HR Systems integration
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite with expert knowledge in Excel
- Strong technical, analytical, organizational skills and problem solving skills, attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to effectively manage changing and conflicting priorities
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong consultative/client service skills; ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility and a strong work ethic
PLEASE NOTE: This position is not being handled by the local branch. If you or someone you know are interested, please reply to this posting or email updated resume to Patf329@Kellyservices.com
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website