Kelly IT has an excellent opportunity for a Senior IT Project Manager!
- Provide Project management support to other PM's on larger Projects
- Run smaller Projects on own by using standard PM tools in place
- Supports and evaluates Project budgets & schedules
- Supports multiple Project methodologies (Agile & Waterfall)
- Gathers & Delivers complete documentation for estimates, for all Project phases
- Determines Project resource allocation as well as determining ongoing support issues after go-live
- Excellent written & communication skills required for this particular PM role
- Help determine and capture future business requirements
- Facilitate and coordinates design sessions
- Systems Design and Application Development in an IBM Mainframe environment
- Support System Test, UAT, and project implementation
- Research and Resolve production issues, troubleshooting of on-line and batch abends
- Support nightly production batch process
- Communicate issues with business and CASS teams
- 10 plus years' experience with software development methodologies
- Must be experienced with all types of transmissions and encryptions from IBM zOS mainframe like FTP, SFTP, EDI, NDM, MFT, PGP.
- Must be proficient with COBOL, DB2, MQ, and JCL
- Must have experience with interface data mapping
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is preferred.
- Advanced ability to oversee and manage large, complex, diverse and strategic projects and budgets
- Advanced knowledge in conducting risk assessments and developing plans for eliminating or mitigating the risks identified
- 7 to 10 years of IT work experience
- 5 years managing IT projects
- Experience in Automotive Finance industry preferred
- Knowledge of financial services, automotive lending, and Accounting.
- Solid familiarity with Agile & Waterfall test practices and deliverables for unit testing
- Familiarity with the Salesforce Service & Marketing cloud platform a plus
Please visit the Kelly Career Network for more opportunities!
Kelly IT Services is a leading IT staffing firm, providing employers with the best candidates & job-seekers with IT career opportunities.
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high- visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website