Senior PMO Project Manager
1.Provides leadership and direction for assigned projects. .
2. Acts as a liaison between site and Corporate Headquarters groups for applicable projects.
3. Establishes and leads cross functional project teams.
4. Creating feasible long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources
5. Negotiates and agrees with all pertinent parties, to ensure that adequate resources are in place to meet the project's goals and timeline
6. Continuously reviews plan execution against target. Anticipate problems and risks, develops alternatives, and ensures key contributors are fully apprised of changes and developments.
7. Escalate any conflict or potential deviation from the agreed project milestones and/or baseline assumptions.
8. Establishes strong working relationships with key customers/opinion leaders (internal/external) and demonstrates personal ownership and accountability for results focused on customer service.
9. Coordinates the activities and decision-making processes of a diverse group of multi-functional technical experts.
10. Uses planning tools to hold a complex project on schedule and coordinates parallel activities. Manages potential roadblocks and proactively resolves problems.
11. Direct project correspondences by preparing and reviewing project proposals, memos, meeting minutes, change controls and emails; as applicable.
12. Motivating people involved in the project to complete tasks on time.
• Bachelor degree preferably in Engineering, Science or other related technical discipline.
• At least 5 years experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry; preferably on a sterile drug product or biologics manufacturing site.
• At least 5 years experience in Project Management (PM) with excellent Project Management skills; preferable Project Management Professional courses and/or certification.
• Proficiency in PM tools (Microsoft Project, Excel, Power Point or any other project planning tool).
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills (at the project team and management level) are essential (Spanish and English).
• Experience in contingency planning. Able to identify/anticipate problems or constraints; and recommends an on time course of action.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website