Note: This is a full-time, direct-hire,No C2C, 3rd party or H-1B at this time. This position is ONSITE in Iowa City, IA (52245). We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor at this time. Pay up to 110k.
This office seeks a project manager with experience developing client relationships and managing the design and construction administration services for new building and remodeling projects.
We are looking for a highly collaborative project leader within the Education, Healthcare or Commercial Industry / A/E/C background, that has the skills to work with a team of architects and engineers to plan projects and a business mindset to manage project financials. This position requires an excellent understanding of construction and is effective leading the delivery of construction administration services with the owner and contractor.
- Strong understanding of Contracts and Construction Documents.
- Ability to manage projects with various Project Delivery methods
- Ability to develop, communicate and negotiate a clear project scope, schedule and fee
- Be a solution finder when project challenges occur
- Be able to coach project team members by listening and talking through challenges, and getting a shared agreement on how to move forward
- Bachelor's Degree or Associates Degree, preferred in Project Management, Construction Management, Engineering or Architecture
- Minimum of four years of managing multi-discipline, building related design or construction projects
- PMI's PMP Certification is preferred or must be attained within 2 years.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Manage project financials and assist with resource management planning.
- Manage development of Design Contract Documents to meet client's requirements for scope, budget, schedule and quality
- Prepare project progress reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in business development activities including client research, networking, conferences, interviews and presentations.
- Grow and maintain relationships with clients, consultants, general contractors, and subcontractors
- Manage and lead projects that meet the requirements of all project stakeholders including the client and internal team members.
- Participate with others to win new projects by attending client meetings and delivering presentations.
- Team building with architects, engineers and other design professionals.
- Lead the team in developing a detailed, written Project Plan that is the result of highly collaborative planning sessions.
- Manage project financials including profitability, billing and collections.
- Effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Negotiate contracts with clients and subconsultants.
Business professional responsible for managing projects and leading the project teams from beginning to end by applying knowledge, skills, and company accepted methodologies in order to meet or exceed stakeholder needs and expectations. Candidate shall exhibit a “Pleasure to serve Attitude” that is complimented with strong Communication, Team Building, and Solution finding skills.
This company offers outstanding benefits, a sound compensation package. This company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected
Their learning and teaching culture is based on collaboration; you will learn from and teach other employees while working across disciplines. You will develop your skills while continuing to grow professionally at this organization.
If interested directly email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website