Shipping and Receiving/ Material Handler
Direct Hire- Pay Rate- $18 an hour
Location: Sterling Heights MI
Great Benefits & Vacation Package
Shift: Afternoons- 3PM -1am
This is a Full-time job with overtime.
Looking for a great job with a growing Michigan Company?? Look no further. Our client in Sterling Heights, Michigan is looking to expand their team with talented individuals who like to work in a manufacturing environment, make a competitive salary, and be a part of a great team of people making a high quality product.
We are looking for candidates to work in the manufacturing of walk in coolers & walk in freezers.
• Build manufacturing assemblies for final construction
• Erect and break up down of walk-ins etc. with attention to safety
• Set up and operate job in accordance to good manufacturing practice standard operating procedures
• Clean work area of debris and discarded material
• Adjust equipment to ensure quality production
• Inspect finished assemblies for quality adherence to specifications
• Maintain inventory of job materials
• Transfer finished assemblies to designated areas
• Plan and layout work to meet production schedule requirements
• Prepare production documents, like standard operating procedures, manufacturing batch records, inventory reports, or productivity reports
• Set up verify the functionality of safety equipment
• Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products
• Provide advice or training to other technicians
• Proven experience using measuring tools (tape measure)
• Experience in operating equipment like hand tools, drills, pneumatic hammers etc.
• Knowledge of basic construction principles and methods
• Able to work in a team environment in a great environment
• Able to read instructions and blueprints when needed (Simple Dimensions)
• Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
• Excellent balance and eye-hand coordination
Please apply online ore email resume to Chris, firstname.lastname@example.org
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website