Kelly Services is currently looking for a Shipping/Receiving Clerk to work on site for a premiere warehouse located in Tyler, Texas. This is an assignment working in a fast-paced environment.
- 6 pm to 6 am
- Maybe a rotating shift and you must be flexible to work weekends.
- Moving materials onto or from pallets, trays, conveyors, racks, and shelves by hand
- Able to lift up to 60 lbs
- Adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards.
- Moving products, equipment, or material in warehouse area
- Must be able to lift, bend, reach above the head, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch during shifts up to 12 hours in duration.
- Able to work in varying seasonal temperatures and noise levels.
As a Kelly employee, you'll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
If you are interested in advancing your career with this opportunity, apply now for immediate consideration.
You can apply directly to this posting or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in contact centre opportunities that offer freedom and flexibility, and truly value your skills? We thought so. We're KellyConnect®—and wherever life takes you, we have great contact centre opportunities that align with your preferred workstyle, schedule, and location. Looking to work from home, or work specific hours? No problem. Best of all, we only work with companies that share our focus on treating employees like the deeply valued people that they are.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website