Production Worker for the Membrane Cleaning Department at the Resin Regeneration department:
SCHEDULE: Night Shift --> 4 nights on, 3 nights off with rotating weekends
PAY: $14 - $16 DOE
* Cleaning the RO / pipes Membranes utilizing a mechanized washing system
* Operating both cleaning and test skids
* Regulating and recording pre and post quality readings
* Calibration of instruments
* Packaging RO / pipes Membranes for shipment, including placing in plastic bags, sealing, boxing, and skid/shrink wrapping
* Maintaining a schedule as filled in by supervisor
* Filling in for personnel around the plant as needed, which will require cross-training in other production positions
The qualifications the ideal candidate will have include:
*High School Diploma or GED equivalent
* Candidate must be self-motivated, a team player, be able to follow a detailed schedule and comply with all safety protocol while maintaining productivity
* Must be able to work independently with little supervision
* Candidate must be able to bend and stoop frequently, lift up to 70 lbs and read and follow procedures and standards as well as instrumentation
* Must be willing and able to work with chemicals in an industrial setting
- 4+ years of solid shop / production experience
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employee
Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase-and the coverage is portable*
Service bonus plan
Holiday pay plan
Weekly electronic pay options
Free online training campus available
Exclusive online employee community
Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
Transportation spending accounts
This is an immediate-fill, temporary to permanent position! Only candidates with related and recent experience will be contacted for an interview. Send your resume to ajma441@KellyServices.com and call 281-899-5097 to schedule your interview.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website