Kelly Services is seeking a Social Media Supervisor for a client who powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures in West Babylon, NY OR Remote.
Job Title: Social Media Supervisor
Location: West Babylon, NY OR Remote (Remote Option available)
Type: Contract (W2)
Pay Rate – $35/hr
Duration: 3 months
- The Part-Time Social Media Supervisor is a community builder who has an in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, specifically Instagram.
- The candidate should be passionate about content and engaging audiences, in effort to build community and brand.
- This role calls for a creative brand storyteller with strong collaborative and communication skills, social media fluency, excellent writing and editing abilities and a very high attention to detail.
- This position reports directly to the Director of Brand Social.
• Schedule/post all posts, error-free, for dedicated content series on the designated days/times.
o Schedule all posts for Monday-Friday through our publishing tool.
o Post natively on Client's Instagram on Saturdays and Sundays.
• Monitor and engage in the comments on the published posts, following the client's voice and tone (i.e., answer comments and amplify positive sentiments in a timely manner)
• Escalate any crisis commentary or situations to the Social Domestic Slack channel/ OCEO team.
• Identify Client's online brand advocates and notable customers for future influencer and event campaigns.
• Share key learnings and actionable insights as they relate to creative, and work with teams to make adjustments that optimize content.
• Be available to attend and participate in calls, meetings when necessary
*** If this position may be of interest to you, please email me back at firstname.lastname@example.org (with your most up to date resume, for further consideration) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached. If not for yourself, feel free to share this opportunity within your network! ***
For quick inquiries, feel free to CHAT LIVE WITH ME NOW! (8am – 5pm CST)
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc.
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website