Kelly Outsourcing & Consulting Group (KellyOCG), a managed solution provider and business unit of Kelly Services, Inc., is currently seeking a Engineering Sourcing Manager for a long-term engagement at one of our Global clients in Raynham, MA. This role is a full-time, fully benefitted position. As a KellyOCG employee you will be eligible for Medical, Dental, 401K and a variety of other benefits to choose from. You'll also be eligible for paid time off, including holiday, vacation and sick/personal time. All KellyOCG employees receive annual performance reviews.
As an Engineering Sourcing Manager placed with KellyOCG you will be responsible for the following:
The NPD Sourcing Manager will be accountable for managing the instruments and implants source selections in alignment with External Manufacturing Supply Integration, Category, and Sub-Category strategies.
He or she will execute Procurement goals and strategies, delivering on financial, quality, service and compliance objectives, and execute source selections in alignment with the broader Customer category and sub-category strategies.
- Lead Request for Quotation/Information/Proposals and assist with CGM based supplier discussions
- Coordinate with the Cost Engineering group for completion of Should Cost Modeling (activity-based costing) for the source product
- Manage the relationships of key suppliers supporting New Product Development and ensure alignment with supplier segmentation strategies
- Coordinate and execute supplier contracts, including development agreements, supply agreements, distribution agreements, and various non-disclosure agreements
- Identify and understand the market risks associated with sourced product and recommend strategies to minimize financial and operational risk of suppliers
- Support selection of slates of suppliers with business partners for new product introductions
- Active engagement with project planning within standard project management tools and processes in a broad range of business settings
- Coordination and collaboration with source finance for the management of standard costs and associated attributes to ensure pricing accuracy
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required. MBA/Advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of 7 - 10 years of relevant professional experience in a Sourcing, Operations, or Supply Chain role is required
- A demonstrated working knowledge and experience in a highly regulated manufacturing environment with regulatory, quality, and compliance requirements is required
- Experience in negotiating contract terms with external suppliers is required
- Experience with electronic systems, elecromechanical experience highly desired, working knowledge of manufacturing products also highly desired.
- Creative & decisive problem-solving skills, business partner (internal & external), ability to adapt to meet constantly evolving priorities, and sound reasoning skills are required
- A demonstrated ability to work in team environment with focus on internal and external relationship development is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill with ability to confidently present complex information is required
- Strong influencing skills and eye for business is required
- Able to prioritize requests, and propose effective cost/customer service alternatives when necessary is required
- FPX / Project management training and experience is preferred
- APICS (American Production & Inventory Control Society) or CPM (Certified Purchasing Manager) certification is preferred
- Strongly prefer experience within the Medical Device or Healthcare industry
- Previous experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence Tools, Training and/or Certification is preferred
- Experience working with financial tools and solid analytical skills are strongly preferred
- US or Ireland locations preferred
- This position may require up to 20% travel
Why Kelly® Engineering?
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. At Kelly Engineering, our team creates expert talent solutions to solve the world's most critical challenges. We connect you with leading organizations where you can collaborate on innovative projects, work with cutting-edge technologies and accelerate your growth. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects or are looking for a long-term opportunity, we're here to guide you to the next step in your engineering career.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website