Sr. Application Developer, Veeva CRM Operations
Location: Parsippany, NJ US, 07054
Contract Length: 6 months W2
Pay rate: $60.00 to $64.00/hour
The Sr. Application Developer, Field Technology IT Operations role is responsible for partnering with the business, sales operations, iMCM, IT and vendor partners on defining the configuration, data strategy and technical management of the North America Specialty Medicines (NASM) Veeva CRM and iPad environments. The role will be responsible for technical management of the NASM Veeva CRM systems executing technical Veeva configuration, user profile management, sales force alignments, call planning, targeting, data integration, data management, account maintenance, Veeva releases and data warehouse/customer master system integrations.
• Partner with cross functional Sales Operations, IT and iMCM teams to implement and integrate field technology solutions in the Veeva CRM environments and iPad/Laptop tools and applications.
• IT technical management of the Veeva CRM environment for implementation of change requests/enhancements including the implementation of sales force specific brand initiatives.
• IT Technical management of the Veeva CRM environment to implement account targets, call planning, call goals, campaigns and surveys.
• Run and maintain backend Veeva CRM processes including account alignment/assignment and account maintenance (addresses, status changes, merges and archiving).
• Provide local administration of Veeva CRM environments in the areas of data management, data integrations, system configuration and maintenance of user profiles.
• Develop and maintain the Veeva Account Maintenance portal that allows integration to customer master and data warehouse for new accounts, address changes and status change requests.
• Partner with IT team to manage quarterly Veeva CRM releases.
• Manage and Develop Sales Operations website.
• Provide Help Desk Tier 2 support for Veeva CRM and Field Technology platforms.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Information Systems or related degree, MBA Preferred
• Minimum 2 years Pharmaceutical experience
• Minimum 2 years Veeva CRM technical operations experience – Working knowledge of Custom Objects, Alignments, Account Maintenance, User Profile Management, Sampling, Surveys and Veeva data loader.
• Professional Veeva CRM Administration Certification preferred
• Experience in supporting Veeva CRM on iPad platform.
• IT Development Tools: SQL Server, ETL SQL experience using SSIS, Microsoft Visual Studio using Visual Basic.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret business requirements and turn into functional capabilities.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Experience in Syndicated Data sources (IQVIA – Xponent, Payer and DDD)
• Demonstrated skills in oral and written communications with diverse groups in order to facilitate IT, Business and Vendor relationships.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the North America Pharmaceutical Industry, PDMA, FDA and Governmental regulations.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes. Thank you for your interest in the assignment.
Also, feel free to follow up via email to RACS113@KELLYSERVICES.COM
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website