Kelly Education has multiple Substitute Teacher positions available in the Warren County School District
No teaching degree? No problem! These positions just require a Bachelor's Degree in any major and a desire to make a difference in the lives of children in your community! This rewarding opportunity comes with free on-line training, service bonus plans, the flexibility to create a schedule that works for you, and so much more!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead instruction in the classroom by executing existing lesson plans
- Motivate students to learn and participate
- Assume duties of the regular classroom teacher in accordance with school rules
- Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
- Bachelor's Degree in any major
- Kelly Services follows Pennsylvania Department of Education Clearance Requirements
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in making a lasting impression, please contact Kimberly Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412 314-1928 to launch your career today!
Here are just a few of the terrific advantages of working with Kelly Education:
- Weekly ELECTRONIC pay—stability of regular, frequent paychecks
- Group-rate insurance options*
- Flexible work schedule—work when you want
- Preference of school districts and schools—work where you want
- Schedule your assignments—online or over the phone
- Service/Holiday bonus pay—the bonus increases the more you work
Looking for meaningful work that enriches the lives of students in your community? At Kelly® Education, we connect passionate people with great jobs in local schools. Whether you're looking to work a few days a week or every day, want to work in a classroom or a non-instructional role—we'll connect you with flexible work you can feel good about. Even if you're new to the education field, our thorough training and orientation will prepare you to be successful.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website