Be the reason a kid learned something today. Be a substitute teacher! If you have a desire to do work that can literally change the world, you're in the right place. Kelly Education has short and long-term opportunities available for you to make a big difference in young lives by becoming a Substitute Teacher!
No teaching experience? No problem! This rewarding opportunity comes with free training, paid orientation, service bonus plans, and the flexibility to create a schedule that works for you, and so much more.
- Lead instruction in the classroom by executing existing lesson plans
- Motivate students to learn and participate
- Assumes duties of the regular District/School classroom teacher promptly and in accordance with school rules.
- Instruct students regarding a variety of classroom topics/courses of instruction, as determined by the School District's lesson plan and in accordance with Kelly policy.
- Assign reasonable tasks and homework to students in accordance with the School District's lesson plans.
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
- Address the various learning styles of students accordingly.
- For long-term assignments, it may be required to develop lesson plans; devise, administer, and grade tests and assignments;
- Free training to prepare you for the classroom
- Weekly pay
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act healthcare coverage for eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Flexible scheduling: work a few days or every day
- Your preference of school
- Free ongoing professional development
- The satisfaction of knowing the work you do is making a positive impact in young lives in your community!
Looking for meaningful work that enriches the lives of students in your community? At Kelly® Education, we connect passionate people with great jobs in local schools. Whether you're looking to work a few days a week or every day, want to work in a classroom or a non-instructional role—we'll connect you with flexible work you can feel good about. Even if you're new to the education field, our thorough training and orientation will prepare you to be successful.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website