BH #3453324 What's next for you? This great job. Kelly is looking for a Systems Engineering Project Manager to work at a cutting-edge client in Cupertino, CA. Contractor - W2
Project Duration:12 months to start (with possible extensions) NOT looking for is a software or test PM's. We are looking for a candidate with solid HW PM experience. You should understand hardware development cycles and the roles and responsibilities that cross-functional teams have to validate hardware builds. Ideally like for you to have worked in a high volume product with CM experience.. You will work as a System EPM under the PRQ EPM team possibly working across multiple LOB's. What you will need for this Systems Engineering Project Manager role:
- Demonstrated understanding of the fundamentals of iterative software development.
- Knowledge of development processes and methodologies in addition to Agile and an understanding on how to leverage these techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise.
- Value the commitments to delivery made by a development team and understand the technical requirements to meet these commitments. - Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics.
- Proven use of backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition.
- Familiarity with PHP development and the LAMP stack is not required but would be helpful.
- Understanding of business intelligence technologies, concepts, architectures and methodologies a plus.
- Familiar with supply chain concepts processes a plus.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website