- Develop, monitor and communicate the master integrated schedules for the turnaround utilizing SAP & Primavera in a Citrix environment according to the Dow Scheduling Operating Discipline.
- Leads schedule reviews prior to the turnaround with all teams. Operations, TA Maintenance, Projects and suppliers
- Time compression and resource leveling analysis
- Create Turnaround (TA) schedule from planner downloaded jobs in SAP
- Organize and manage TA schedules through Primavera, utilizing WBS Structure and activity codes
- Work with TA coordinator and TA planners to ensure sequence of jobs and schedule logic
- Provides leadership and assistance to the customer in understanding the scheduling process.
- Works with the Operations TA coordinator to integrate the milestone dates into the TA schedule.
- Works with the Operations TA coordinator to develop a detailed Gantt chart/schedule
- Work with Project Manager to integrate expense and capital project jobs into the TA schedule
- Receives work orders and checks for administrative completeness.
- Assumes responsibility for T/A scheduling process and the accuracy and implementation of the schedule.
- Assists in the update of the jobs to be included in the schedule with prework, execution through all post work.
- Identifies resource requirements per craft for the scheduled jobs using the job plans.
- Apply resource leveling to reduce manpower needs on turnarounds.
- Monitors and reviews performance measures.
- Leads scheduling improvement efforts.
- Leads schedule reviews prior to the turnaround
- Work with outside contractors to develop and implement an integrated schedule.
- Work with operations to integrate operational steps into the TA schedule.
- Apply critical path analysis to compress turnaround schedules.
- Works with turnaround manager to develop progression graphs used for execution
- Review critical path jobs, shift scenarios and overall schedule with TA coordinator, TA planners and TA field supervisors
- Provide technical expertise to Maintenance Planners to analyze/trouble shoot entry errors.
- Integrate capital projects into schedule.
- Provide data for cost estimating.
- Work closely with TA coordinator, TA planners, supervisors and contractor personnel to obtain accurate daily progress updates for all TA jobs
- Update schedule during execution by integrating add-on-jobs and scope changes into the TA schedule
- Generate reports to aid turnaround teams to track duration, resources, and costs.
- Review final schedule with TA manager and operations personnel
- Ensure the TA Effective Metrics are completed before and after each specific turnaround
- Sends electronic schedule updates to steering team and leadership team on a daily basis
- Distributes final schedule to all crafts.
2 or more years of scheduling experience.
- Detailed oriented and a committed high performer.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, such as Word and Excel, and have the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills and works well with personnel at all levels.
- Knowledge and demonstrated use of statistics and DOE principles.
- Well organized with the ability to multitask.
- Fits in with a culture that values diversity and promotes respect, inclusion, cooperation and responsibility.
- Good time management skills. Very dependable.
- Demonstrate leadership skills - inspire others and lead them through influence.
- A self-starter who can identify, prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks.
- Able to work within an empowered team environment.
- A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the ability to work legally in the United States on a permanent basis (U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, or Qualifying Asylee/Refugee).
- Primavera experience is strongly desired.
- Primavera P6 experience is desired.
- 2 or more years plant, manufacturing or industrial experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel pivot tables and graphs.
- Experience working in a Chemical or Petro-Chemical manufacturing environment.
- High School diploma or GED is required.
- Associate's degree or higher is an asset.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website