*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON EMPLOYEE BASIS *** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON-SITE ***
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks a
for a 6 month assignment
Leverage your TECHNICAL WRITING and EDITING experience
to help take your career to
the "Next Level" for 2019!
Location: Ft Walton Beach, Florida
- The Technical Writer reviews journals, reports, and similar material to become familiar with product or process terminology.
- Reviews manufacturers' and trade catalogs, drawings, and other data relative to operation, maintenance, testing, and service of equipment.
- Studies proposals, contracts, blueprints, sketches, drawings, parts lists, specifications, mockups and product samples to integrate and delineate technology, operating procedure, and production sequence and details.
- Determines installation and operating procedures and details.
- Interfaces with engineers and technicians to become familiar with installation and operation methods presently utilized.
- Observes material processing to determine material and material processing specifications or specifications for manufacturing and operation of equipment.
- Organizes material and performs writing assignments according to specifications regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Writes technical descriptions using knowledge of material standards, industrial processes and operating procedures.
- Selects photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams or charts to illustrate materials or sequences.
- Edits material for spelling, grammar, syntax, capitalization, consistency, format, and conformance to specifications.
- Ensures document format, performance, physical characteristics, and testing requirements meet contract specifications.
- Proofreads materials to ensure changes have been implemented and corrections made. Maintains records and files of work and revisions.
- Arranges and coordinates duplication and distribution of prepared material.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience working within Microsoft® Word 2013 or 2016 to develop technical publications.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft® Office products such as Visio Professional and Excel.
- Bachelor's Degree and 1 year related experience or Associates Degree and 2 years related experience or High School Diploma and 4 years related experience.
- There is no per diem with this position
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
- MUST be able to work without sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position.
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high- visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website