Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a long-term temporary opportunity to work as a Trial Supplies Manager at a prestigious Fortune 500® company working in Summit, NJ.
Job Title: Trial Supplies Manager
Pay: $59.22 per hour
Create and maintain supply strategies for all investigational product based on the scientific and regulatory confines of the drug's development with minimal supervision.
• Collaborates with internal Global Clinical Supply Chain (GCSC) teams and external Customers and Service Providers, including but not limited to Global Drug Development, Pharmaceutical Development, Product Development Quality (PDQ), External Vendors and Medical to ensure all needs are met.
• Proactively defines, plans, and communicates the clinical supply chain strategy in support of global clinical studies to promote optimal use and alignment with study and corporate goals. Demonstrates strong knowledge of GCSC processes when presenting at cross-functional meetings.
• Responsible for identifying and supporting strategies for continuous improvement, both departmental and/or inter-departmental.
• Influences clinical and development timelines, study design and country selection. Directly responsible for reviewing and providing input to draft clinical protocols, communicating timelines and investigational product strategies to study and cross-functional teams.
• Develops supply forecasts for studies through evaluation of the clinical development plan and protocol analysis. Monitors inventory and analyzes drug utilization versus forecast taking into account country requirements and logistical timelines.
• Issues Manufacturing and Packaging/Labeling requests to Clinical Supply Operations (CSO) in alignment with RDSC Master Planning timelines and based on collaboration with Clinical Development team, Chemistry, Manufacturing & Controls (CMC) team and CSO Packaging and Labeling to ensure package design and clinical label for investigational product meet protocol and regulatory requirements.
• Monitor use date of investigational drug product for assigned protocols. Support use date extension activities, such as generation of Use Date Extension (UDE) memo, and provide feedback to Logistics team to support generation of UDE labels for depots and clinical sites.
• Ensures timely delivery of quality clinical supplies for all assigned compounds and protocols by collaborating with internal and external sources while taking into account country Regulatory and QP Release requirements.
• Participates in development, review and approval of Interactive Response Technology (IRT) specifications. Develops investigational product distribution strategies and maintains distribution and supply strategies at depot and site level according to study and IRT requirements.
• Actively participates in internal Trial Supply Management and Clinical Supply Chain meetings, Study Team meetings, Clinical Supply Matrix Team meetings and any other relevant meetings providing all relevant data and documentation prior to each meeting, highlighting any risks and mitigation strategies.
• Collaborates with Clinical Supply Strategic Sourcing team to procure commercial drug in alignment with country and clinical study requirements. Attends meetings with vendors and generates purchase requisitions as needed. Actively supports the budget process by maintaining supply and demand estimates for assigned studies in Budget Tool and by regularly reviewing and updating against revised clinical plans.
• Acts as the main Clinical Supplies contact person for the assigned compound and associated studies, leading communications regarding global supply strategy with study team as appropriate.
• Supports associated actions stemming from change controls.
• In collaboration with Compliance, prepare eTMF, CSR appendices and batch listings to support inspection readiness activities.
• Enters product complaints and deviations in appropriate system and works with PDQ for investigation and resolution.
• Manages conflicts/issues with internal and external partners and customers.
• Writing of departmental procedural documents as applicable.
• Performs other tasks as assigned.
• Minimum 2 years Pharma industry related experience.
• Minimum 1 years Clinical Supplies/Development with global experience or equivalent experience.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute.
Key Competency Requirements:
Moderate / Strong knowledge of the global drug development process and global regulatory requirements.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website