Benefits Customer Service Representatives
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for multiple Benefits Customer Service Representatives for our client, a leading global advisory, brooking and solutions company, at their location in Mount Laurel, NJ.
Note: It is an onsite Opportunity in Mount Laurel, NJ location (No remote opportunity)
Job Title: Benefits Customer Service Representatives
Location: Mount Laurel, NJ, 08054
Length: 4-months, contract assignment: Starts Oct 15th 2019, with the possibility of extension.
Pay rate: $16.25/hour, and $16.75/hour for those fluent in Spanish.
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8am-7pm (Should have flexibility to work any 8-hour shift in this time slot)
The Benefit Customer Service Representative provides customer service support for client pension and/or health and welfare plans using web-based systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting issues.
- Provide a high level of customer service support when handling customers' questions/complaints in respect to defined benefit pension and/or health and welfare plans.
- Quickly build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner by identifying and exceeding expectations (responding in a respectful, accurate, timely manner, consistently meeting commitments).
- Respond professionally to customer inquiries/complaints received via phone, email or other communication channels.
- Demonstrate flexibility to customize customer service approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in a customer service setting. 2-3+ years is preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs (specifically Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Strong computer skills with the ability to navigate multiple software applications.
- Ability to type 30-40 WPM.
- Fluent in Spanish a plus.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively using the English language in a customer service setting, including verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment and prioritize and organize work.
- Must have excellent attendance and be punctual to work.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position.
If this position may be interested to you, please email me back at email@example.com (with your most up to date resume in word format) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached.
"Use this link to chat with a recruiter now- https://flashrecruit.com/user/SomaPatanaik" (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST)
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc
Ph no- 630-270-7630
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website