Kelly Services is seeking an Desktop Support I for a leading commercial data and analytics company in Tucson, AZ.
Job Title: Desktop Support I
Location: Tucson, AZ
Type: Contract (W2)
Length: 1 month (Possibility of Extension)
Pay Rate - $14/HR
Provide support of all desktop personal computers and related equipment and to ensure that all employees have the appropriate tools to perform their job function and that these tools are kept in working order and, where necessary, repaired with the minimum of user disruption.
Hands on position - will be meeting face to face with end users.
- Undergraduate degree or vocational certificate or 2 years of experience in information systems, preferably in a technology environment.
- 2-3 years desktop/desk-side support with exceptional customer service.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Suite and Software Applications.
- Extensive experience troubleshooting software applications.
- Knowledge base is available for clients proprietary software applications.
- Experience with Active Directory administration.
- Duties require staff to exercise a high degree of discretion and independent judgment.
*** If this position may be of interest to you, please email me back at firstname.lastname@example.org (with your most up to date resume, for further consideration) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached. If not for yourself, feel free to share this opportunity within your network! ***
For quick inquiries, feel free to CHAT LIVE WITH ME NOW! (8am – 5pm CST)
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc.
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high- visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website