UX Design Content Specialist / Strategist
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with one of the largest Financial Institutions in the country.
Location: Cincinnati OH
Duration: 8 months with possibility of renewal
Candidate must be eligible for direct W2 contract without sponsorship.
The Content Specialist/Strategist works with Experience Strategy leads and UX team members to identify and meet the content demands for various projects. The UX Content Strategist applies and updates existing content strategies to accommodate new product.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Writes, edits and implements content based on the content strategy, including voice and tone, and customer / business-centric site goal.
- Reviews content with peers and senior content strategists to ensure they accurately represent the content strategies
- Formally observes user interviews and usability sessions
- Analyze and understand end-to-end customer experiences to ensure that all content is consistent in voice/tone/construction and technically correct
- Assist in gathering requirements and assessing content needs of a given project
- Update content logs, copy documents, CMS and other documentation systems
- Provide strategic content recommendations and writing/editing support for UX teams, product managers, business lines, and other content stakeholders
- Drives, advocates and embodies a customer-centric perspective within and outside the UX Design organization, resulting in consistently simple and innovatively enriching experiences for our customers
- Applies and updates existing content strategies to accommodate new products and campaigns
- Validates that content is correctly and accurate implemented across all platforms
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience of Enterprise CMS content authoring experience
- Experience in AEM / CQ5
- Experienced in creating content for highly regulated industries.
- Experience in planning and executing website contents.
- Passionate about punctuation and grammar
- Experience with user-centered design from concept to delivery
- Experience working in a cross-channel environment, including desktop/laptop, mobile, devices and brick-and-mortar locations
- Knowledge of content strategy and UX best practices
- Great problem-solver
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables
- Understands content creation, content inventories and audits, content mapping and modeling, voice and tone guidelines, and governance documentation
- Experience with data-collection and analysis
- Able to manage ambiguity, working autonomously and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Experience meeting ambitious deadlines and delivering high-quality work on schedule, including quickly turning around plans and reports
- Skilled in communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good grasp of quantitative data analysis.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website