Viral Vector Quality Control Analyst – Houston, TX
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking a Viral Vector Quality Control Analyst for a Biopharmaceutical company in Houston, TX. The main responsibility of the position is to perform analytical tests, support molecular biology testing, schedule daily testing, and maintain a variety of QC data.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Perform Viral Vector, product release and stability testing in support of the contract manufacturing business acording to Standard Operating Procedures and Test Methods in compliance with cGMP/GLP.
- Participate in QC testing of clinical and grade product according to cGMPs.
- Perform cell-mediated bioassays, including infectious and physical titer, Western blot, and ELISA.
- Prepare samples and maintain appropriate records for submission of samples to contract testing laboratories. Ship samples to contract labs.
- Ensure that work complies with cGMP/GLP regulations and meets all customer requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in a Life Science or related discipline.
- Demonstrated knowledge in biological, viral based analyses
- Should possess knowledge of how to execute methods/procedures and operate equipment.
- Should perform tasks with strict adherence to cGMP principles.
This is a 2nd shift position, 2pm-10pm, with a pay range of $24-27 per hour. If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website