We are currently staffing for 1st and 2nd shift, temp to hire Warehouse Associates to work in the shipping and receiving departments of on of our valued national clients . Contribute successfully and consistently to the overall mission of the distribution center by employing a work ethic consistent with the standards of CSI, striving to achieve positive relations with peers and coworkers, and establishing goals for personal development.
- Unload trailers by pallet jack or PIT if certified.
- Separate freight and build pallets
- Move within the department as needed
- Follow methods and procedures of the receiving department
- Follow and meet all required methods and procedures of the STAR program.
- Operate RF device for all department functions
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Complete training and operate equipment in department as needed
- Assist in training new employees within the department
- Support all CSI philosophies in promoting a positive work environment
- Work with other departments to ensure accuracy and to uphold the distribution center requirements of quality and customer satisfaction
- All other duties as directed by CSI Management
- Work accurately and effectively in a motivated environment.
- Possesses high degree/attention to detail.
- Has at least 1 year of manufacturing / production experience
- Reads and follows instruction
- Comprehends and can record numbers in proper units of measure.
- Comprehends technical drawings.
- Ability to bend, twist, climb, stoop or stand.
- Ability to spend time sitting at a desk or workstation.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and follow detailed written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must possess at least a GED or High School Diploma
- Must pass pre-assignment drug screen/background screenings
- Must pass pre-assignment shipping and receiving test
- Must attend pre-assignment orientation
- Must be very flexible with the ability to adapt to scheduling changes as needed
At Kelly ServicesÂ®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website