Kelly Services is seeking Warehouse Specialist (Stand Build) for a client in Bothell WA
(variable schedule starting between 6:00am & 9:00am)
This position is responsible for the accurate and timely assembly of accessory stand kit building. The kits consist of a 15 pound column, a 35 pound base and additional accessories that need to be installed on the columns and bases prior to packaging for completion.
The base assembly requires:
- the use of a hammer and punch to install casters
- utilizing an electric torque screwdriver to install cable clips and cover plate.
- Coiling exterior cables and securing with twist ties
- Lifting the completed base assembly into a plastic bag and then into the final assembly box
The column assembly requires:
- Testing the tension of the internal extension rod
- Utilizing an electric torque screwdriver to install brackets, plates and clips to the column
- In some cases installing a mounting head onto the column
- Lifting the completed column assembly into a plastic bag and then into the final assembly box
- Complete small accessory kits to be included in the stand kits
- Package stand assembly kits per provided instructions
- Pull products from stock for replenishment of work stations
- Utilize the business system to complete transactions for all steps of the building process and pulling product as needed.
Apply today email@example.com
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website