Warehouse Technician II - West Point PA
Kelly is currently seeking a Warehouse Tech level II for a well known global pharmaceutical company located in West Point PA. This role is a full-time, offering our enhanced benefit package options. As a Kelly employee within this group, you will be eligible for Medical, Dental, 401K and a variety of other benefits options to choose from. This includes paid time off, including holiday, vacation, and sick/personal time unless told otherwise. All Kelly employees receive annual performance reviews.
The Warehouse Technician will be responsible for supporting our major pharmaceutical client in West Point PA. This is a full-time opportunity that offers possible growth with our client. This position will support the logistics warehouse department with a focus on shipping, transportation management, material receipts and warehouse operations. Adherence to regulatory, global and site policies and procedures governing operations activities is critical.
- Responsible for incoming material receipt, clinical site drug returns, and sample management.
- Understand and apply regulatory/ compliance requirements relative to the role
- Receive, inspect and store all warehouse stock.
- Performs inventory functions such as weekly replenishment, posting of Excess & Obsolete inventory and min/max changes
- Ensure that all paperwork is properly executed
- Author NOE's/CAPA's/Change Controls
- Author SOPs
- Manage or act as backup for controlled substance handling and regulations
- Emergency cold vault coverage
- Perform regular cycle counts, ensuring system inventory accuracy
- Interact with employees within own department as well as frequent interaction with employees from other groups/departments
- Manages shipping activities, freight and logistics functions – pick, pack, label, schedule, ship
- May be assigned to coordinate and/or prioritize warehouse activities
- Special assignments as needed
- Occasional overtime and weekend work may be required
- Must have experience in warehouse and logistics operations with some exposure within medical device or pharma manufacturing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office experience
- SAP experience or other inventory tracking system experience
- cGMP experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Solid ability to maintain accurate records
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of mathematics and analytics
- Demonstrate competency and in-depth knowledge of all processes, methods and procedures related to GMP environment, warehouse, logistics and supply chain
- Ability to quickly learn new systems
- Knowledge of CFR regulation
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website