Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it's by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
Working with the Orthopedic Service line Coordinators at Kettering Health Main, Kettering Health Dayton, Kettering Health Miamisburg, Soin and Kettering Health Hamilton.
- Rotate to all hospitals to assist in Ortho Education on weekly or every two- week rotation
- Teach class at each hospital
- Learn Orthopedic PAT flow at each hospital pre and post class
- Documentation for class
- Answer, respond, and document Orthopedic phone calls.
- Pertinent documentation to assist in keeping track of all patients
- Knowledge of PRO's and how and where to document
- Vacation coverage for all hospital OSL Coordinators
- Helping with special projects if needed
- Assists the Orthopedic Service Line Director and Medical Director with activities related to data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Provides pre-operative education for total joint Arthroplasty patients.
- Conducts patient follow-up of total joint arthroplasty patients using phone and written survey tools.
Applicants Must Have:
- Current state of Ohio RN licensure.
- Minimum of five years experience in orthopedic nursing in an acute care hospital.
- Knowledge of orthopedic disease etiology, treatment and medications.
Apply on company website