Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of nine hospitals, Kettering College, and over 160 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Kettering Health recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of Kettering Medical Center.
As a faith-based organization we are dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference. Multi-denominational Spiritual Services are offered at the network every day.
- Under the direction of the Patient Accounts Manager or Supervisor the Patient Accounts Representative is responsible for daily billing functions including but not limited to working claim edits, review of insurance claims for accuracy, contacting various parties for further information on unpaid claims, identifying issues resulting in non-payment, and working first level appeals…all incompliance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Must display knowledge retention through scheduled competency assessments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Essential Skills:
- Timely resolution of claim edits allowing timely claim submission
- Timely follow-up of unpaid claims, worked to ensure maximum reimbursement following compliant standards
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience in Microsoft office tool
- Previous experience in patient billing preferred
- Epic experience a plus
Apply on company website