Sign-on Bonus! Up to $12,500 available to eligible applicants
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it's by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
- Must be capable of working independently and work well with team members.
- Must be able to perform timely, quality Ultrasound exams.
- Must be able to interact positively with multiple patient populations and their families
- Perform other duties assigned and help in other areas as needed.
- Possible on call and holidays required
- Registry by Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) is required or ARRT.
- Multiple ARDMS Credentials within 1 year
- BLS required
- Associates degree or Bachelor's degree preferred
- One year preferred sonography experience
Apply on company website