DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services with HCA Healthcare! We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package, and growth opportunities. Your benefits include 401(k), PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program, and student loan repayment. In addition to base salary, this position is also eligible for an annual incentive. Incentive measures may include HCA financial performance, line of business financial performance, quality, operational indicators or performance goals. This position will initially be located at our Jacksonville division offices until Q2 or Q3 of 2022. Temporary housing and relocation assistance could be available. Position will relocate to our new Lakeland Florida warehouse next year. We are seeking a Director of Fulfillment for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! As the Director of Fulfillment, you will be responsible for providing strategic input and tactical execution of the CDC/CSC Supply Chain Operations in support of multi-hospital Division(s) (14-20+ hospitals). This will include directing, implementing, and measuring all current and future fulfillment operations, including operational and systemic implementations, education, training, and integration into facility operations. What you will do in this role:
- Manage the global supply chain performance metrics to ensure operational performance goals are met throughout the division.
- Identify and drive execution of continuous improvement opportunities within supply chain operations based on results of operating and financial performance indicators.
- Support Supply Chain CEO in minimizing overall costs and maximizing the savings and benefits attributable to implementation of the supply chain business plan.
- Identify and develop future strategic plans associated with the Company's / Division's warehousing functions.
- Ensure consistent implementation of the CDC operating platform, which includes, warehousing, transportation, and coordination with Accounts Payable in both a centralized and decentralized environment.
- Ensure the consistent operations of warehouse, transportation and distribution.
- Assist in preparation of annual warehouse operation budget.
- Maintain operating expenses based on an annual operating budget.
- Manage Disaster supplies, processes, insuring warehouse is prepared to support facilities in all Disasters.
- Meet regularly with Division and Facility Senior Leadership and provide Division, Facility and Companywide strategy related to the fulfillment operations.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree preferred
- 5 yrs' high level warehouse operations management required
- Multi-Facility experience preferred
- Experience in healthcare distribution preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website