Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) Cardiac Sonographer PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Lakeview Hospital which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
Lakeview Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Cardiac Sonographer PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
The Cardiac Sonographer is an integral part of the Cardiopulmonary team. We pride ourselves in knowing that our employees are compassionate, kind and deliver high quality, patient centered care. Our team is considered a “family” who works hard to support each other where the patients are the center of all we do.
- You will perform two-dimensional ultrasonic recordings for diagnosis of cardiac disease.
- You will participate in PI activities.
- You will assist with stress testing and other non-invasive cardio diagnostic testing.
- You will assist with other non-invasive cardo diagnostic testing.
- Registered with the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) or with Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) preferred.
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) , or Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS)
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, but not required.
- One year of Cardiac imaging experience preferred.
- Prefer specific experience and training in cardiac ultrasonography
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Lakeview Hospital is a 125 plus bed community hospital. We are dedicated to providing the quality of healthcare we want our closest loved ones to receive. We are among the nation's 100 Top Hospitals for seven years in a row. We are the only facility in Utah that is among America's 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement. Our Commitment to Caring is the driving force behind the actions of our caregivers, day in and day out. After all, providing high quality healthcare to our friends, family and neighbors in Davis County is why we exist.
Lakeview Hospital supports the community of Bountiful, just north of Salt Lake City. Our community has a small town charm and family-oriented neighborhoods. Our ideal location offers year-round recreational activities; from skiing and snowboarding in the winter to water sports and golf in the summer.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country – offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and Lakeview Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Cardiac Sonographer PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Apply on company website