Lakeview Hospital is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for RN Neonatal NICU position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.Benefits
At Lakeview Hospital we want to ensure we support you through all stages of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Lakeview Hospital!Job Summary and Qualifications
As a highly-skilled compassionate NICU Nurse you will deliver exceptional patient care to our most vulnerable patients, premature and sick newborns. In addition to providing around-the-clock care to these patients, NICU RNs offer support to the parents, with a focus on emotional encouragement and education. Our team supports each other like family and we are looking for someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. In this role:
- You will perform life-sustaining care for newborns in need and possess the ability to assess neonate at delivery and perform neonatal resuscitation if necessary.
- You will administer medications, monitor vital signs, and provide vital nutrients to newborns.
- You will keep, maintain and update records of the patients care to ensure that infants are breathing and maturing properly.
- You will work closely with department leadership and physicians to coordinate treatment plans and examinations.
- You will educate parents on day-to-day operations/goals, treatment plans and at home care procedures.
- You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially under pressure.
- Current State of Utah or Compact Registered Nurse License.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification (available after hire).
- S.T.A.B.L.E. certification – must obtain within 6 months from date of hire and then be maintained.
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) certification preferred. Must obtain NRP certification within 6 months from date of hire and then be maintained.
- One or more years of recent NICU experience required.
Lakeview Hospital is a 125 plus bed community hospital. We are dedicated to providing the quality of healthcare we want our closest loved ones to receive. We are among the nation's 100 Top Hospitals for seven years in a row. We are the only facility in Utah that is among America's 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement. Our Commitment to Caring is the driving force behind the actions of our caregivers, day in and day out. After all, providing high quality healthcare to our friends, family and neighbors in Davis County is why we exist.
Lakeview Hospital supports the community of Bountiful, just north of Salt Lake City. Our community has a small town charm and family-oriented neighborhoods. Our ideal location offers year-round recreational activities; from skiing and snowboarding in the winter to water sports and golf in the summer.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country – offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and Lakeview Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our RN Neonatal NICU opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website