The Lane Construction Corporation is a leading U.S. construction company specializing in the transportation, infrastructure and energy industries. Lane's unique combination of capabilities includes public-private partnerships/innovative financing and joint ventures; large, complex design-build and bid-build projects; and the ability to produce and install asphalt, aggregates and concrete.Job Description
Summary: The Assistant Structure Superintendent assists the Structure Superintendent, & Project Managers to complete multiple or individual projects & keep-up-to-date with monthly budgets & projections.
Including but not limited to:
- Assist with field personnel, daily/weekly schedules, and construction operations
- Manage field operations as well as assist in coordinating work with Superintendents and subcontractors
- Coordinate equipment and crews and other job related activities
- Manage Multiple Jobs or crews
- Work with the general contractor when needed and assist with management of subcontractors in the field
- Ensure that ALL resources assigned are maintained, protected, secured, and used at optimum efficiency.
- Carry out job duties while maintaining Lane values
- And other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of construction precast, rebar, mechanical, piping, plumbing, handrails, wall platforms
- Ability to work in high production environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively under pressure and deadlines
- Must have experience with Federal requirements
- Previous exp. Working on a UACOE project
- Familiar with FDOT standards. Everything on a FDOT spec or design (preferred but not required)
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent team building skills is a must
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adaptable to changing conditions across all spectrums.
- 10+ years of experience & 7+ years prior experience supervising, scheduling and/or management of construction activity
Lane Construction offers a comprehensive benefits package with an excellent opportunity to grow and be part of one of the most respected names in the construction industry. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Lane is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website