The Lane Construction Corporation is a leading U.S. construction company specializing in the transportation, infrastructure and energy industries. Lane's unique combination of capabilities includes public-private partnerships/innovative financing and joint ventures; large, complex design-build and bid-build projects; and the ability to produce and install asphalt, aggregates and concrete.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Director of Risk Management to set the framework for a successful comprehensive risk management & insurance program with emphasis on risk identification, risk mitigation, risk transfer & retention strategies. This position will be based out of our Corporate office in Cheshire, CT office.
- Develop Enterprise Risk Management tools, practices, and policies to analyze and report enterprise risks.
- Ensure the organization's risk management policies and strategies comply with strategic imperatives of the organization.
- Identify potential threats to the financial stability and reputation of the company.
- Deliver regular risk analysis reports to company executives complete with actionable plans for avoiding or preventing potential threats.
- Monitor all operational risk management activities of the organization.
- Develop and monitor process to identify and adequately price project specific risks during estimate phase of projects.
- Responsible for the Insurance Risk Management team
- Prepare, analyze and communicate annual risk management department budgets and insurance plans.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field.
- 10 + years of background experience in a related environment. This could be a mix of insurance, Risk Management, Surety broker, and construction finance/accounting experience.
- Proven track record in risk identification/mitigation & transfer.
- Excellent Analytical, organizational, interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of traditional risk management principles and practices.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to interact/influence multiple stakeholders.
Lane Construction offers a comprehensive benefits package with an excellent opportunity to grow and be part of one of the most respected names in the construction industry. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Lane is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website