The Lane Construction Corporation is a leading U.S. construction company specializing in the transportation, infrastructure and energy industries. Lane's unique combination of capabilities includes public-private partnerships/innovative financing and joint ventures; large, complex design-build and bid-build projects; and the ability to produce and install asphalt, aggregates and concrete.Job Description
The AFC manager oversees day to day administrative/finance and cost control functions at the project level supporting the manager in the decision making process.
Including but not limited to:
- Support the Project Manager or District Manager in strategic business decisions.
- Manages the Administrative, Financial and Control functions of the business unit(s) including accounts, HR, General Services, IT, and Cost Control.
- Ensures the accounting in accordance with IAS/ US GAAP and company standards.
- Prepare along with the operations manager the budgets twice a year.
- Review and analyze project revenue and cost to ensure performance in accordance with the projections.
- Provide monthly reporting for each project to the Area Controller and Project Manager.
- Assist operations management in analyzing project actual results compared to budget and forecast.
- Provide operations management with project results and cash flow information.
- Ensure the systems and processes adopted by the business unit to be in line with Company's procedure.
- Assist operations management in updating cash flow forecasts and monitoring budget to actual cash flow at the project level.
- Recommend policies and procedures relating to financial and business practices of the company.
- Monitor the financial operations of the assigned area to ensure compliance with budgets.
- Carry out job duties while maintaining Lane values.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance or equivalent
- 5-10 years of related experience (depending on complexity of the Business Unit)
- Must have supervisory experience
- Insurance/Payroll and budgeting experience preferred
- Must have ERP experience
- Knowledge of US GAAP or IAS/IFRS accounting principles and financial management
- CPA preferred
- Construction or long term contract experience preferred
- Proficient interpersonal and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Lane Construction offers a comprehensive benefits package with an excellent opportunity to grow and be part of one of the most respected names in the construction industry. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Lane is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website