The Lane Construction Corporation is one of America's leading construction companies, specializing in large, complex civil infrastructure. For nearly 130 years, it has contributed to the development of the country's vast network of roads, highways, and bridges, including the Interstate Highway System. Lane also specializes in tunnels, metro and railway systems, as well as airports and water and wastewater treatment plantsJob Description
The Mechanic is responsible for maintaining and repairing a variety of equipment.
Including but not limited to:
- Maintaining and repairing mobile construction equipment
- Disassembling, assembling, and setup of equipment for shipment or use on project
- Burning, welding, and fabricating of equipment used on heavy construction projects
- Providing written records of repairs made to mobile construction equipment
- Carry out job duties while maintaining Lane values
- And other duties as assigned
- Must have 5 years' experience with repairs and welding
- Must have knowledge of heavy construction equipment
- The ability to read parts books and service manuals
- Volvo and Caterpillar experience is a plus
- Inspection and maintenance of crane experience a plus
Lane Construction offers a comprehensive benefits package with an excellent opportunity to grow and be part of one of the most respected names in the construction industry. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Lane is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website