SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
We are seeking a Microbiology Technologist II like you to join our organization.
Integrated Regional Laboratories (IRL) is a full service provider for clinical laboratory and anatomic pathology services, providing hospitals, physicians, and clients with timely diagnostic information for patient care. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
This is a PRN position.
- Perform stat and routine microbiology and/or serology testing
- Perform non-technical duties including, but not limited to specimen receipt, processing, storage, retrieval and submission of samples for referral testing as required
- Analyze testing samples
- Assume responsibility of the department as appropriate in the absence of the supervisor
- Perform stat procedures within established turnaround time targets
- Review pending logs (OSR) and result logs; resolve any outstanding workload or communicate to staff relief
- Perform quality control procedures per protocol
- Take corrective action when the patient, control, standard, calibration and/or proficiency results are not within appropriate guidelines
- Handle all problem and/or critical laboratory specimens/test results
You Should Have:
- A 2 Year/Associate Degree in science required
- A 4 Year/Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology is preferred
- A State of Florida Technologist License is required OR the ability to obtain a license during the interview process
- Experience in Microbiology and experience with Serology/Immunology
- 3 or more years of experience in a clinical laboratory setting and at least 2 years in a microbiology setting
IRL is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare. HCA Healthcare Ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, we have also been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply today. We promptly review all applications, and are actively interviewing. We are very excited to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website