Fork-lift & Palletizer Operator
Do you have previous experience operating a fork-lift? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic team environment that appreciates your efforts and cares about you as a person? Do you ask yourself what else can I do to help my company succeed without being asked by your manager? If so then Lassonde Pappas in Hendersonville, NC is looking for you!
You might be asking yourself who is Lassonde Pappas and what do they make?
Lassonde Pappas & Co. is an employer of choice, fostering a workplace where there is respect for each person; clear definition of roles and responsibilities; encouragement for the free expression of ideas; and career growth and reward for performance. We actively seek to identify and develop high performing individuals throughout the company. Expanding the capabilities of our people is a key to our strategic objectives and is a focus of the leadership of our organization. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and very competitive compensation plan.
Do we have your interest yet? If so we currently have openings in our Warehouse Department for Fork-lift and Palletizer Operator. The openings are on our Second (2 PM – 10:30 PM) shift. These positions will report to the Warehouse Supervisor and will be responsible for moving product, generate reports, verify accuracy of the labeled product, help maintain inventory and operate the palletizer.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Operate a fork-lift to support warehouse operations by pulling finished production from the line and load trucks using the first in, first out method
- Maintain good quality of the product produced as it pertains to product rotation, correct tagging of product and ensuring product is not damaged in the warehouse.
- Operate and repair palletizer.
- Operate the Ian wrap and perform minor repairs.
- The Fork-lift Operator will check codes on product, count cases, and store product in the warehouse.
- Completes appropriate paperwork for shipment of product.
- Print pick tickets and bills of lading from QAD accounting system.
Experience & Skills
- Proficient in the safe operations of the lift and lift associated equipment (includes daily inspection and reporting). Must pass written and practical fork-lift tests.
- Must successfully complete and maintain the Lassonde Pappas Fork-lift Certification.
- Basic math skills and computer literacy using RF (scanner and QAD) equipment.
- Ability to communicate in a professional and courteous manner.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Six months of manufacturing experience is preferred.
Equal Opportunity at Lassonde Pappas
Lassonde Pappas' goal is to be the nation's premier private brand beverage company. Our customers recognize us for our commitment to product quality, service and innovation. We are dedicated to creating value by providing private-brand fruit and beverage solutions. Our customers include major US Food Retailers, Mass Merchandisers, Specialty Grocery, Club Stores, Dollar Stores, Drug stores and Food Service companies.
Lassonde Pappas & Co. Inc. is a subsidiary of Lassonde Industries Inc.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should apply on line at the Lassonde Pappas website careers page:
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Apply on company website